AUTUMN LEAVES 5 MILER
Brought to you by the NORTHEAST RUNNING CLUB
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2017 - 9 am Lake Metroparks Farmpark
- WHAT: A challenging, cross country style, 5 mile race on a unique course entirely within the Farmpark that goes through pastures, over asphalt and gravel farm roads, through a barn as well as a corn maze!
- WHERE: Lake Metroparks Farmpark 8800 Chardon Road (State Route 6), Kirtland, OH
- Details and mail in entry form:
- Prizes awarded to top 3 male/female finishers overall and in each age group
- Kiddie costume fun run for kids 5 and under before the start of the 5 miler!
- Post race refreshments and awards ceremony following event.
Chip timing provided by: Greater Cleveland XC
Event Sponsored by: Greater Cleveland XC, Second Sole of Mentor, Lake Health
Proceeds to benefit the Northeast Running Club Scholarship Fund
Online entry available here.
Entry Fee: $25 before October 2nd; $30 October 2nd through November 4; $35 Day of Race
NERC Members: $20 before October 2nd!
Make checks payable to: Northeast Running Club
Mail to: Autumn Leaves 5 Miler, c/o Laurie Rehbergar, 5307 Karen Isle Drive, Willoughby, OH 44094
Packet Pickup on Saturday, November 4th at Second Sole Mentor, 12-4pm
Packet Pickup on Sunday, Nov. 5 from 8:00 am to 8:45 am